A KRNC fan favorite—a touch of citrus and dill makes this super simple salmon dish extra delicious. Bake it in a foil packet for the best outcome!
- 8 small sheets of aluminum foil
- 4 four-ounce salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning (no-salt-added)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees and spray two sheets of aluminum foil with an oil cooking spray.
- Place each salmon fillet on top of a piece of aluminum foil.
- Mix together olive oil, lemon juice, and minced garlic in a small bowl and pour over fillets.
- Sprinkle fresh dill, lemon pepper, and sea salt over salmon fillets.
- Cover salmon fillets with the second piece of aluminum foil and pinch edges together with the bottom piece of aluminum foil.
- Place packet on a cookie sheet to bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove packet from the oven and cool for 5 minutes before opening.
- Serve and enjoy with seasonal vegetables or a green salad!
Nutrition Information / Amount per serving
Calories – 210
Total fat – 12 g
Saturated fat – 2 g
Cholesterol – 57 mg
Sugars – 0 g
Protein – 23 g
Total Carbohydrates – 2 g
Dietary Fiber – 0 g
Sodium – 380 mg
Added sugar – 0 g
For more delicious recipes, nutrition tips, and cooking and nutrition classes, contact the Kendall Reagan Nutrition Center at (970) 495-5916 or see the KRNC website. More health tips are also available at the College of Health and Human Sciences Pinterest board. Lastly, don’t forget to sign up for the KRNC monthly newsletter!