The Department of Occupational Therapy at Colorado State University is inviting applications for a nine-month, tenure-track regular full-time faculty member at the rank of assistant professor to implement and disseminate research; teach and mentor M.O.T., M.S. and Ph.D. students; and provide service within the department, college and university. Required qualifications include:
- Entry-level degree in OT
- Eligible for approval by the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education
- Earned doctorate in OT or a related field
- Demonstrated scholarship in an area related to human performance and/or participation in everyday occupations
- Refereed publications in a focused area of research
- Demonstrated potential for graduate-level teaching
- Evidence of commitment to diversity and multicultural perspectives.
The start date is Aug. 16, 2018.
For full position description and qualifications see http://jobs.colostate.edu/postings/50853.
For full consideration, applications should be submitted to jobs.colostate.edu/postings/50853 by Dec. 15, 2017. Interested applicants must submit a cover letter which addresses how professional experiences align with identified required and preferred qualifications of the position, a current curriculum vitae and the names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of three professional references. References will not be contacted without prior notification of candidates.
Contact Pat Sample, professor/search chair at Pat.Sample@colostate.edu, (970) 491-1996.
The University and Department of Occupational Therapy is committed to creating a community which values and supports diversity; individuals who contribute to such commitment are strongly encouraged to apply. CSU is an EO/EA/AA employer and conducts background checks on all final candidates.