The Department of Food Science and Human Nutrition is happy to announce our second year of summer cooking camps! Encourage your child’s exploration in the kitchen with a culinary experience they will never forget.
- Edible Science
- Cake Bake, Frost and Decorate
- Tea Time with Sweet and Savory Pies and Tarts
For ages 7-11! All three camps run all three weeks!
For more information: Cooking Camps
Select a camp and then choose the date your camper would like to attend (July 13-17, July 20-24, or July 27-31). Register for one, two or all three weeks!
Cost: $295 per camper per week
Discount: $75 off if your camper attends camp for all three weeks! *Note: if you have more than one child attending the camps, please create a new transaction for each camper to receive this discount.
All camps will run Monday-Friday: 8:45 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.
Location: 502 W. Lake Street, Gifford Building, CSU Campus
- Camp Director: Michelle Foster, associate professor
- Contact Info: Michelle.Foster@colostate.edu
- Camp Administrator: Zara Hopkins
- Contact Info: email@example.com
- Camp Assistant: Karen Hanawalt
- Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Once your camper is registered, a packet of information will be emailed to you including General Information, Camper Information form, Liability Waiver and FAQs.