All you do is add the ingredients to a blender, blend, pour into pie shell, and bake! It’s perfectly creamy and full of pumpkin spice. No one will know it’s vegan!
Recipe makes 8 servings
- 1 3/4 cups (114-oz can) pumpkin
- 3/4 cup canned full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1, 9″ vegan store-bought pie crust
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Add the pumpkin, coconut milk, brown sugar, cornstarch, maple syrup, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and salt to a blender or a large bowl. Mix well.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into the uncooked 9″ pie crust . Use a spatula to spread the pumpkin evenly. Bake for 60 minutes. Let cool, and then chill in the fridge for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight until set. Enjoy!
For 1 serving (not including crust)
Total fat 4.7g
Saturated fat 4.1g
Total Carbohydrates 29.2g
Dietary Fiber 1.7g