Swap out sour cream for yogurt to put a healthier twist on this classic appetizer dip!
Serving Size: ¼ cup
Yield: 22 servings
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 (6-ounce) container low-fat plain yogurts
- 2 cup shredded part-skim, low-moisture Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 garlic clove, minced
- ½ red bell pepper, chopped
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Pour mixture into 1-quart casserole dish or 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve with your favorite veggies, bread or crackers!
- Try adding different seasonings, such as an Italian for a different flavor, or crushed red peppers to give it some spice!
- You can also experiment with different cheeses such as pepper jack or parmesan.
Nutrition Information / Amount per serving:
Total fat 2.3 g
Saturated fat 1.3 g
Cholesterol 7.5 mg
Protein 4.2 g
Total Carbohydrates 4.5 g
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
Sodium 148.3 mg