The Kendall Reagan Nutrition Center at Colorado State University is offering the National Diabetes Prevention Program starting September 6, 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. at the KRNC.
- This successful program includes information, resources and support for improving nutrition, physical activity, stress management and other activities to help you prevent diabetes.
- Cooking class, grocery store tour, group support, CDC-approved curriculum and more!
- Classes meet Fridays 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 pm, starting September 6th
- Weekly meetings for first 4 months, then bimonthly to monthly meetings for remaining 8 months.
What you can do:
- Call your doctor to get tested for prediabetes, or call us to see if you qualify.
- Check to see if you are eligible.
- NEW! Free for qualifying Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield members, United Healthcare members, and those with CSU Health Insurance!
- If you have other insurance (including Medicare), call KRNC for more information about coverage
- Full class price: $360 (call for payment plan options)
- Discount for paying total upfront: $330
- CSU employee and student discount: $180
For more information, call (970) 495-5916 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.