Please attend the first Liquid Arts Research Forum on May 18th in the Canyon Ballroom at the Lincoln Center in Fort Collins!
- Connect CSU faculty and staff with their industry counterparts in the entire beer supply chain to ignite research collaborations and public-private partnerships. Field to Foam!
- Identify specific areas of research interest to both academic and private partners for future work.
- Keynote address by Gov. John Hickenlooper
- Break-out sessions where faculty and industry partners will discuss the main issues affecting the whole supply chain (see attached topic areas)
- Registration for the event is required (capacity is limited to 150 attendants). Please register at https://bit.ly/2qGUsxF.
- Admission fee is $20 and includes breakfast and lunch.
- Jeff Callaway (email@example.com), Department of Food Science and Human Nutrition
- Marco Costanigro (firstname.lastname@example.org), Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics
- Jillian Lang (email@example.com), College of Agricultural Sciences
- Office for the Vice President for Research
- College of Agricultural Sciences
- Department of Food Science and Human Nutrition
- Department Agricultural and Resource Economics
- Colorado Brewers Guild