Serving Size: 3/4 cup
Yield: 4 servings
- 3 1/2 cups frozen peaches
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup plain, non-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Combine peaches and sugar in a food processor.
- Pulse until coarsely chopped.
- Combine yogurt and lemon juice in a measuring cup.
- With food processor on, gradually pour the mixture through the feed tube.
- Process until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides once or twice.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Information / Amount per serving:
Calories – 160
Total fat – 1 g
Saturated fat – 0 g
Cholesterol – 1 mg
Sugars – 38g
Protein – 2 g
Total Carbohydrates – 40 g
Dietary Fiber – 2 g
Sodium – 24 mg
Added sugar – 25 g
For more delicious recipes, nutrition tips, and cooking and nutrition classes, contact the Kendall Reagan Nutrition Center at (970) 495-5916 or see the KRNC website. More health tips are also available at the College of Health and Human Sciences Pinterest board. Lastly, don’t forget to sign up for the KRNC monthly newsletter!