These popsicles make a delicious and healthy sweet treat! Try mixing it up with fruit variations like raspberries, peaches or melons; depending on what’s in season.
Serving Size: 1 Popsicle
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 cup almond coconut milk blend
- ¾ cup strawberries, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Combine all the ingredients into a small mixing bowl.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds.
- Freeze for several hours until completely frozen.
- Pull the popsicles out of the mold and enjoy!
KRNC Recipe of the Month
Nutrition Information / Amount per serving:
Protein 2.03 g
Total fat 4.0 g
Total Carbohydrates 9.7 g
Saturated fat 0.98 g
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 45 mg
For delicious recipes, nutrition tips, and to find cooking and nutrition classes, go to the Kendall Reagan Nutrition Center website. More great info is also available at the College of Health and Human Sciences Pinterest board.