Avocado and coconut milk add depths of flavor to this decadent chocolate mousse!
Serving Size: 1/2 cup
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted and peeled
- 1/2 cup lite coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, optional
- Combine all ingredients in food processor or blender and process until completely smooth.
- Spoon into serving dishes and chill to set.
- Enjoy plain or garnish with fresh berries or toppings of your choice!
Nutrition Information / Amount per serving:
Calories 220 Protein 4 g
Total fat 13.5 g Total Carbohydrates 27 g
Saturated fat 3.5 g Dietary Fiber 8 g
Cholesterol 0 mg Sodium 14 mg
Sugars 15 g Added Sugars 14 g
For delicious recipes, nutrition tips, and cooking and nutrition classes, go to the Kendall Reagan Nutrition Center website. More health tips are also available at the College of Health and Human Sciences Pinterest board.