KRNC presents the Diabetes Empowerment Program
If you have diabetes or know someone who does, it’s time to get empowered with this nutrition-focused cooking program. Join CSU’s Kendall Reagan Nutrition Center for the 8-week Diabetes Empowerment Program starting May 21.
What to expect:
- Classes meet weekly for 8 weeks.
- Registration includes: 5 cooking classes (full meal included), customized nutrition plan, take-home curriculum, weekly prizes, optional weekly body composition analysis.
- Class topics include: all about carbs, balancing a healthy plate, weight loss support, mindful eating, nutrition for heart health, meal planning, strategies for dining out, activity tips and guidance, label reading, cooking nutritious meals and more.
- $300 for the full 8-week program
- There is a 30 percent discount for +1 registration (register a family member or friend for only $210).
- Thanks to Commitment to Campus, CSU employees benefit from a 50 percent discounted rate ($150 per person).
- CSU students also receive a 50 percent discount.
For more information, call (970) 495-5916 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.