Andrew Persch, assistant professor in the Department of Occupational Therapy at Colorado State University and partners across the country are conducting a study to help improve the Vocational Fit Assessment, a tool designed to help young adults with intellectual disabilities find a good job fit.
Compensation: Up to $120 total
Who can join this study? You can participate if:
- You are an adult with intellectual disabilities, aged 18-22, currently engaged in work activities AND
- You have a person who knows you well and has been a part of your life for over a year (e.g., teacher, parent, job coach, employer)
What will you be asked to do?
- You will participate in a two-hour interview three times: now, in 12 months, and again in 24 months
- The interview will consist of questions related to your work skills and interests
- Questions will be sent to participants ahead of time
- You and your interview partner will both receive $40 per interview
How do I sign up?
Contact Andrew Persch